Sunday 25 November 2012

Black Friday Blog Hop Competition Winners

Morning
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.
Just a quick post to announce the competition winners.
The winner of the dual ebook set of Sign of the Times and The Dating Game is Elizabeth K. I will be sending a Kindle copy of each book to you very shortly, Elizabeth. Congratulations and hope you enjoy them.

The winners of the 3 grand prizes, who have now been contacted directly by the blog hop organiser are:-
Kindle Fire winner - Angela Heart
Amazon $75 gift card winner - Emma D
Swag Pack - Kim Brooks

and I, myself, since I entered lots (but not all) of the 200 blog competitions, managed to win a $5 Starbucks voucher - tall, skinny, decaff latte coming up for me methinks!

So basically, it pays to enter competitions, but you know what they say, you've got to be in it to win it!
Enjoy your Sunday
Sooz


No comments:

Post a Comment