Sunday 15 July 2012

Yep, it's that time of the week again, Six Sentence Sunday - but this week I've decided to give you a sneak preview of The Dating Game, due out hopefully by the end of September.  Gill has just joined up to an agency dealing only with professional people, in an attempt to turn around her unlucky love life. Enjoy!


Number one looked promising though; broad shouldered, sandy blond hair. Number two looked old, really old. What age had she said she would go up to - late forties?  This guy looked easily in his early sixties.  Number three, she wasn’t sure about number three.  She’d have to blow up his photo when she could access her laptop and of course, she’d need to read his profile.


Whilst you're waiting on The Dating Game to come out in September, why not check out Sign of the Times, which came out in March - http://amzn.to/GKqZGd (UK) & http://amzn.to/IYN0Fc (US & other .com)

To check out the other Six Sentence Sunday entrants, visit www.sixsunday.com
Please remember the link doesn't go live until 2pm UK time, 9am EST US

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Mary Ellen and sorry, it has been a ridiculously busy week, or I would have replied earlier! Sooz

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed today's six sentences. Quite a variety of responses -- especially Number Two. I wonder how many people actually tell the truth on these dating websites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them Sandy - I can imagine hardly anyone, as you will find out when The Dating Game becomes available around end September!

      Delete
  3. I'm thinking there's someone else behind #2, that he's not an old guy. Your six make me wonder :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Virginia, good that I have made your brain cells go into overdrive!! Ah, you are going to have to wait for its release to find out! I'm telling you nothing!

      Delete
  4. Loved the reaction to guy number two. That definitely got a chuckle out of me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Sarah - glad you liked him. I modelled him on a lothario antiques dealer in a British soap!

    ReplyDelete