Sunday 20 May 2012

Day Two of Free Promo - Sign of the Times

Well , I didn't quite last as long as 3am this time, quarter to two. Interestingly I see that the majority of downloads are in the UK, not the US, as I had anticipated. So, thanks everyone!  When I limped off to bed, as my legs were numb from having a laptop on them for 17 hours straight, I was at number #7 in the free chart, so I've got to be happy with that. I am, however, not convinced that these Amazon charts do indeed change once an hour, as for 3 hours nowt happened & then I jumped suddenly from no. 10 to no. 7. It's easy to get obsessed by the numbers, especially when you are stuck at a laptop! Right, day 3 is underway - the final day - you can get Sign of the Times FREE until 0000 PST, so basically to us UK folks, until 8am Mon, if Amazon are playing ball.  Then I can get back to writing (and editing) The Dating Game! ciao for now, Sooz

No comments:

Post a Comment